Tuesday, April 25, 2017 —
- The LIFEPOWR A3 will disconnect you from the grid and make your life much easier
- It is the world’s first portable battery pack fully integrating USB-C Power Delivery
- USB-C PD is the newest technology of data and power transfer
- 30% funded on IndieGoGo within the first 24 hours
It all started in a mission to disconnect people from the grid and help them achieve true freedom. Founder & CEO Dries Bols invented the LIFEPOWR A2, the predecessor of the LIFEPOWR A3, on one of his outdoor music productions. It was the perfect small generator for easy power on location, with the build in AC/DC converter and capacity of 99.9Wh. Small enough to carry everywhere, strong enough to power amplifiers, speakers, audio mixers, microphones and more. Funded on IndieGoGo two years ago, the A2 is currently being used by thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. But with the introduction of USB-C in the tech world, it was necessary to improve.
What will USB-C add to our lives?
- It’s compatible with other technology standards like Thunderbolt 3, USB 3.1 and Power Delivery, resulting in faster data rates and a bigger power transfer
- It’s small, reversible, multi-functional and universal, making other cables obsolete
- It’s bi-directional; it can send and receive data and power
The campaign will last one month, after this the A3 will enter its final development phases and go into production. It is expected to be delivered to the backers in November 2017.
LIFEPOWR is part the Start it @kbc accelerator which supports innovative and scalable entrepreneurship.
Energy company & @startitkbc #startup @lifepowerr has launched the LIFEPOWR A3 on crowdfund platform IndieGoGo! https://t.co/Zpogq0TfRL— startitkbc 2017-04-25 10:54:11
Start it @kbc
Start it @kbc